Crestron has opened a new experience centre in Ulm, Germany, with customers being invited to enjoy the company’s latest creations.
Opened by the Mayor of Ulm, the new state-of-the-art customer experience centre has been designed to showcase the latest corporate and residential technologies from Crestron and complements the existing showrooms and training centres the Crestron has in its other German offices located in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Duisburg and Berlin.
This is just the latest move in Crestron’s on-going investment in the territory to provide its dealer community with the very best facilities so that they can demonstrate the power of Crestron solutions to their prospective customers.
The centre comes complete with a large hospitality area and will be free of charge for Crestron’s dealers to use.
Visitors to the centre will be able to see the latest solutions from Crestron including:
• Pyng: the home automation app that enables quick and easy integration of Crestron solutions
• .AV framework: the ‘glue’ that enables all devices connected to it to work together
• Fusion: energy management software
• DIM 3.0: delivers content anywhere on the network without loss of quality
• Touch screens
• AirMedia: enables anyone to walk into a room, connect to the existing display over WI-FI and wirelessly present HD content from their personal smart phone, tablet, or laptop
• Range of audio technologies including amplifiers and speakers
The centre also has a purpose built ‘meeting room of the future’ which includes the latest Crestron RL2 solution – a complete group collaboration solution that combines Crestron hardware with Microsoft Lync 2013 software.
“Germany is a very important market for us so it was the natural choice to open our first European customer experience centre there. The centre is a key part of our EMEA expansion programme and has been specifically designed to reflect the diverse needs of today’s customers,” says Robin van Meeuwen, CEO Crestron EMEA.
“This new facility will enable our dealers to demonstrate the latest technologies for both the corporate and residential markets to their prospective customers, giving them a competitive edge in the marketplace. All of offices are available for our dealers to use free of charge and we will continue to scale the business in line with demand.”