Visitors to CEDIA Expo 2015 will notice the new logo in Dallas this week, as the organisation shows off its new branding strategy for the first time.
“CEDIA 2015 provides a unique opportunity to showcase the brand identity and bring it to life for so many of our members,” says Vin Bruno, CEDIA CEO.
“From our new exhibit space and the breadth of our in-booth programming to the inspiring Keynote address, the show gives us an excellent platform to envelop members with the CEDIA brand and reinforce what it stands for – vision, collaboration, innovation and passion.”
As part of its new branding strategy, CEDIA has revealed some of the changes members will notice over the coming months:
• Aligning education programs to meet integrators where they are, whether new or seasoned and provide development pathways to help them move to the next level
• Developing and facilitating new community-building initiatives for year-round networking, mentorship and idea sharing
• Connecting integrators and manufacturers to leverage new technology and expand prosperity
• Leveraging emerging technology and trendspotting to identify new revenue streams
• Introducing a new sophisticated visual identity that better represents the industry and membership
As part of this rebranding, CEDIA will also adopt a new vision statement, which will be ‘Life Lived Best at Home’.
Vin concludes: “Our community of integrators is revolutionising the way people experience their best moments in life at home. We give them comfort, safety, control, connection and entertainment.
“The new Vision reflects the emotional impact to clients. It’s not about the technology, but how the technology improves the moments you and your family spend together at home.”