Lindy has introduced four new families under a new concept it is calling ‘Cable Lines’.
The company says these products meet the complex requirements of a variety of AV and IT applications in any environment.
The products are available in four variants, with each one being distinguished by technical and design features based upon meeting the needs of an application. The variants are: Gold Line, Cromo Line, Anthra Line and Black Line.
Positioned in the top price bracket, Gold Line cables are designed for demanding and mission-critical industrial and AV applications that don’t compromise on quality or durability, says the maker.
Cromo Line cables stand out with a striking design and are suitable for prosumer as well as public facing commercial installations where aesthetics matter.
Anthra Line cables are designed for professional AV applications due to their reliability and high performance. And finally, Black Line cables are developed for home and small office use.
Alongside a period of global expansion, Lindy’s says it has identified four key environments which require bespoke cable solutions.
By visually and technically differentiating the four Cable Lines customers should be able to pick the right one for them quickly and without fuss.
“Through a ‘form follows function’ philosophy, we can create clarity and focus on the relevant information a customer needs to create their perfect application” explains Owen Haigh head of global product management at Lindy.
“Cable Lines utilises years of experience in connectivity solutions, and it’s this experience that has created a function and strategy surrounding these products that is unique in the market,” adds Christian Westenhöfer, head of global marketing & brand management.
The new Cable Lines cover the following connection standards: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, USB 3.0/3.1 and USB 2.0. Depending on the chosen standard and Cable Line, different lengths are available, from 15 centimetres up to 25 metres.
To ensure a longer operational lifespan and to make all products more efficient, Lindy says Cable Lines have been engineered with premium features such as:
- Newly developed connectors: Completely sealed, protected PVC or metal connectors for unsurpassed product lifespan.
- Reinforced cable strain relief: Added durability with a heavy-duty internal strain relief.
- Improved shielding: High density double or triple layer shielding surrounded by a robust PVC jacket for EMI resistance.
- Maximum Signal Strength: High purity copper conductors. Shielded with Mylar foil and a dense copper braid.
- Increased Warranty: All Gold Line cables come with a 25 year warranty. All other cables have 10 year warranties across Cable Lines.