You can now officially submit your projects for the 2015 CEDIA Awards.
Entrants have until April 24 2015 to complete and submit their online entry forms.
To enter the awards, candidates must visit CEDIA’S dedicated awards website to access its online entry form.
Following the introduction of its online entry system last year, CEDIA has responded to feedback from previous entrants and made improvements to its online entry system, making entering the awards quicker and easier than before.
Details of the online entry questions and required documents, along with information on the categories, criteria, rules and helpful tips to win an award are also available to access online.
The CEDIA Awards 2015 categories are as follows:
• Best Media Room under £10,000
• Best Media Room over £10,000
• Best Energy Management Solution
• Best Multiple Scheme for a Property Developer
• Best Yacht Installation
• Best Integrated Home under £100,000
• Best Integrated Home £100,000 – £250,000
• Best Integrated Home over £250,000
• Best Showroom
• Best Training Initiative by a Trade Supplier
• Best Custom Solution
• Best Innovative Product
• Best Lighting Scheme
• Best Dressed Rack
• Best Home Cinema under £40,000
• Best Home Cinema £40,000 – £100,000
• Best Home Cinema over £100,000
Additionally, CEDIA will recognise and celebrate the contribution of individuals to the work of CEDIA and the development and growth of the residential custom installation industry with its Special Recognition Award.
CEDIA members will also be invited to choose their Best Trade Supplier in a special online vote organised as part of the scheme.