AWE has revealed dates for its Autumn Expo, which will take place at its headquarters in Surrey.
Taking place on October 27 and 28, the trade-only event will showcase the latest in smart home and audio visual technology which is integrated within its show apartment.
AWE’s Autumn Expo is an event designed to appeal to custom installers, aerial fitters and electricians, as well as anyone else who is already involved in the industry or those that just want to see what the fuss is about.
A range of new and exclusive products from AWE’s leading brands will be taking on show at the event, including:
• A host of UltraHD TVs, including the Samsung 82in S9 UHD TV; which will be on show for the first time in the UK.
Exclusive to AWE, this screen is the replacement for the range topping S9 picture frame TV and is available alongside an 88in wall mounted model, the 88JS9500.
Another UK exclusive for AWE, Loewe’s Reference UHD TVs will be on show and are available in two new screen size options, 75in and 85in.
The Reference UHD combine, what AWE claims to be, ‘unrivalled’ picture and sound quality, a premium aluminium and glass design and RS-232 control.
Visitors will also see the TX-65CZ950 OLED TV from Panasonic.
The TX-65CZ950 is THX certified and incorporates a professional level 4K Studio Master Processor.
The KEF 7.5.4 THX speaker configuration has been enhanced by the latest Marantz amplification and the Epson LS10000 laser projector will produce images on a Draper ‘Silhouette’ tab tensioned electric screen.
• Another exclusive AWE product is the Marantz SR5010 7.1 AV receiver.
• Install multiroom audio? As well as the wireless HEOS by Denon system components featuring access to streaming music services, the HEOS Drive multi-room audio solution will be on show, offering four zone, eight channel amplification.
• Draper is now exclusively distributed by AWE into the residential market.
Visitors will be able to see the ceiling recessed tab tensioned screen in action and learn about the full range of on-wall, ceiling mounted, motorised and fixed frame products.
• The Philips Dynalite lighting control solution will be on show, with the brand new sensor-rich Antumbra Display taking centre stage.
With discrete backlit buttons and a clear central LCD display, Antumbra Display presents multiple pages of functions and system information in one wall panel.
• Yet another UK exclusive, URC is integrated throughout the building with a wide range of user interfaces including tablets and dedicated panels and remotes.
URC’s TRC-1080 will be joined by a new model which will be revealed at the expo.
• All video will be switched by the new MHub products from HDanywhere.
“The Autumn Expo continues our year-long 80th anniversary events and activities,” comments Stuart Tickle, AWE Managing Director.
“We will be showing a great range of new products from an outstanding selection of brands in the AWE portfolio. The event is guaranteed to be useful, informative and fun for all who attend.
“2015 has been an exceptional year of celebration for AWE’s 80 years in business. Not only have we picked up two leading industry awards at the CEDIA Awards and the Smart Building Awards, but we have secured further exclusive deals to build on our leading brand portfolio, launched our brand new website and hosted another brilliant Motorsport Sensation day.
“All of this has been done with, and for the benefit of our valued customers.”
AWE Expo will start at 9am on both the October 27 and 28.
Drinks and light refreshments will be provided throughout the two days and registration is free.