One of the first companies in the smart home space to recognise the usefulness of the metropolitan based showroom in the UK, Crestron has announced that it is giving its current inventory a bit of a make-over with up-grades to its EMEA Experience Centres.
Crestron has been on a bit of a charge product introduction wise in the last few months, so wants that reflected in across Europe.
The flagship EMEA Experience Centre, in Cobham, UK is the first to receive the latest updates.
The Cobham site is set up to showcase both corporate and residential technologies in an environment where Crestron dealers, consultants and end users can experience and use the facilities to demonstrate the power of the company’s solutions.
Petra van Meeuwen, media relations director at Crestron, says: “As a global leader we pride ourselves on supporting our dealers with the best facilities we can so that they can succeed in a competitive marketplace. The updated experience centres will provide all the latest technologies so that they can provide the best solutions for their clients.”
Key updates to Cobham include:
- The latest generation DigitalMedia; the DM NVX series. Described as the only end-to-end, secure solution that delivers 4K60, 4:4:4, and HDR over standard 1Gb Ethernet, the new DM NVX Series also features USB 2.0 routing, built-in DSP, and all-in-one encoding/decoding.
- The all-in-one console Crestron Mercury has been installed demonstrating that any space can be transformed into an effective collaboration area. Crestron says it combines all the must-have conferencing and collaboration features employees need, along with the fast, secure cloud provisioning and management required by IT managers.
- The all new room availability hallway sign SSW illuminating bright green to indicate an available room and red to indicate an occupied room. The SSW is perfectly visible from up to 15 metres away and yet highly energy efficient, utilising less than 2W.
- The new 3-series 4K60 DigitalMedia Presentation Systems with built in AirMedia for wireless presentation functionality and a higher-powered amplifier, including 4K60 full support for HDC 2.2 and Control Subnet.
- Crestron Fusion featuring global device monitoring, data collection and reporting, room scheduling and remote help desk is also on display.
- In addition, Crestron touchscreens have been upgraded to the new TSW-X60 range, allowing staff and visitors control across the office and experience environment.