Optoma’s stand at ISE 2018 will pay special attention to the leisure and hospitality markets this year, showcasing a raft of interactive solutions and major new visual display technologies.
Visitors to stand 1-N80 in Hall 1 will be among the first to experience Optoma’s latest cutting-edge products, including new ultra-bright lamp-less laser and 4K DLP projection and unique demonstrations for both professional AV applications and home users.
The latest product range will be on display for the business, education, professional installation and home entertainment markets.
In addition to the pending announcement, visitors will see:
- Innovative real-life applications using projection to create engaging displays
- High brightness laser phosphor professional projectors for flexible installation, great colours and more consistent brightness
- An expanded range of professional accessories, including:
- Unique dome lens – perfect for non-complex mapping
- A range of signal processors for best-in-class picture quality
- New standalone wireless presentation tool
- New 4K UHD projectors using the latest single chip DLP technology
Optoma’s head of marketing, Joe Ahmed, says: “We cannot say much at this stage but we will showcase an exciting new visual display technology at the event.
“We will also demonstrate some unique leisure and hospitality installations. This sector has seen dramatic growth and we look forward to unveiling even more innovative applications for projection, embracing the flexibility and breadth of our product range.”
Experts from Optoma’s Product Management team and European Sales regions will be on hand to provide technical knowledge, one-to-one demonstrations and sales support.
ISE 2018 takes place from 6-9h February 2018 at the RAI Exhibition Centre in Amsterdam. The Optoma stand can be found in Hall 1, stand 1-N80.