Comelit will be showing its range of video entry, home automation and CCTV solutions at IFSEC International 2017 (June 20-22, stand G1150, Excel, London).
Among the new launches on display at the show is the Maxi Android door entry solution, complete with a 7in tablet-style panoramic monitor. Compatible with Comelit’s ViP system, it features a capacitive touchscreen and swipe functions. The monitor is able to be loaded with third party Android apps.
Also, being unveiled is the Quadra and Mini Wi-Fi ViP hands-free kit. This features an HD camera and LED signalling on the external Quadra panel, plus an internal Mini unit with full duplex audio, echo cancelling and built in Wi-Fi to connect to the apartment LAN, saving cost on installation. The Quadra and Maxi ViP kit shares the same features, but includes a Maxi 7in Wi-Fi enabled monitor.
Also on show will be the recently launched ultra-thin Mini-series of door entry monitors – the new Mini ViP hands free and Mini 2-wire models. With its smart, compact design, the series features a 4.3in 16:9 colour screen, contrast, colour and ringtone volume control and melody customisation. The units also have:
- Soft-touch buttons for lock release, self-ignition, switchboard call and privacy function management
- Integrated hearing loops
- Full duplex audio
- Door status LED indicators
Both versions come with wall-mounting and backplate kits.
Also being exhibited will be:
- Comelit’s Icona monitors – made from transparent, scratch-resistant polycarbonate – with white backlit touch keys and swipe-activated secondary functions
- Maxi, the high-end door entry monitor: 12 mm thick, featuring a 7in screen, and
- Quadra, the compact and functional entry panel with high-performance loudspeaker and wide-angled colour camera.
On the home automation front, the company will be exhibiting SimpleHome, its home automation system.
“We are very excited about our product offering for IFSEC 2017,” comments Francesca Boeris, Managing Director at Comelit UK. “This includes the launch of the innovative, high-end Maxi Android door entry solution and the Quadra and Mini ViP kits, providing a cost-effective entry solution where budgets are tighter. We’ve also continued to supply solutions to some very significant sites, including the prestigious and iconic Battersea Power Station development in London.”