Covering networking, lighting and entertainment, Control4’s Smart Home Essentials Tour is to offer insight into what the company sees as the three key areas for market development.
Covering North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America, Control4 has announced details of its Smart Home Essentials Tour dealer training initiative.
Control4 says its message is clear: selling, installing and supporting today’s smart home relies on bringing the essentials of networking, lighting and entertainment together into a single solution.
Control4 director of product marketing, Brad Hintze, says: “Every year we design our dealer tour with carefully crafted training courses aimed at different ways to help our dealers compete in the market and grow their business.
“The networking landscape is changing rapidly, from the number of connected devices in a home to how much data is being consumed, homeowners have a problem and our dealers have an opportunity to consult, guide and solve by providing the essentials to today’s connected home.”
Kicking off in Dallas on June 1 and finishing in Dubai in September 7, Control4 will spend the summer in more than 40 cities across the US and Canada and another dozen across EMEA, APAC and Latin America.
Topics covered will include: How to design a reliable, fast, scalable network; Creating a truly compelling Smart Lighting experience for your customers; Everyday sales with entry level solutions that grow your business and Hi-Resolution audio to win every project bid.
The company says each one-day session will cover a berth of system design techniques, best practices and competitive tools to arm dealers with the essentials for succeeding in their Control4 business.
Control4 adds that both sales and technical orientated staff will find benefits from the different aspects of the courses.
Discounts are available for four or more registrations and a ‘nominal’ registration fee is payable to secure places.
Control4 says that in exchange, it will be providing each attendee with a gift equivalent to the fee, breakfast refreshments and a lunch buffet.
Spaces are dealt with on a first come first served basis; more details and dates are available on the Control4 website.
Networking for the Connected Home
• How to build a robust and reliable network
• Optimizing wireless for the best performance
• Choosing the right router
• Designing a network
• Selling a high-performance network to customers
• Pakedge product overviews
• How to sell Smart Lighting
• Demonstrating the benefits of Smart Lighting
• Programming tips that make every lighting project amazing
Essentials of competing to win
• Using the EA-1 Bundle to win projects every day
• The killer ‘one-room’ demo
• Hi-resolution audio as a way to win every project bid
• How to demo high-resolution audio in your own showroom
• June 28 – Milan, Italy
• June 30 – Paris, France
• July 12 – Helsinki, Finland
• July 12 – Munich, Germany
• July 14 – Hamburg, Germany
• July 21 – Dublin, Ireland
• August 10 – Slough, UK
• August 11 – Cheshire, UK
• September 7 – Dubai