CEDIA Awards 2016 are just months away and those wanting to put their names forward for consideration don’t have much longer to wait; as the association reveals the 2016 award categories.
In total there are 17 categories for the 2016 awards, with installation companies of all shapes and sizes being recognised for their contribution to the industry.
The 2016 categories are as follows:
• Best Media Room under £15,000
• Best Media Room over £15,000
• Best Multiple Scheme for a Property Developer
• Best Yacht Installation
• Best Integrated Home under £100,000
• Best Integrated Home £100,000 – £250,000
• Best Integrated Home over £250,000
• Best Showroom
• Best Custom Solution
• Best Lighting Scheme
• Best Dressed Rack
• Best Home Cinema under £40,000
• Best Home Cinema £40,000 – £100,000
• Best Home Cinema over £100,000
• Best Trade Supplier – voted for by members
• Best Training Initiative by a Trade Supplier – voted for by members
• Best Innovative Product – voted for by members
“After hosting our most successful awards to date this year, we are thrilled to release the first details of the CEDIA Awards 2016,” comments Wendy Griffiths, executive director at CEDIA EMEA.
“We have had some fantastic feedback from the winners over the last few years – how important wining a CEDIA Award is to them, the benefits they get off the back of it, and how the entry process is valuable, as it ensures they retain full records for each project they work on.
“We have already heard several of our members expressing their desire to enter the scheme, so we look forward to receiving these entries.”
Those wishing to enter the 2016 Awards will be given the opportunity shortly. As with previous years, it will be completely free to enter and is open to all CEDIA members across EMEA.
Full event details including location and dates will be revealed in the New Year.
Check Out These CEDIA Award Winning/Nominated Projects