Trinnov Audio is looking to expand and strengthen its team in readiness for what the manufacturer is predicting to be ‘an amazing year for the company,’ complete with a significant number of new products being launched, as well as product upgrades and updates for an already comprehensive product set.
Trinnov Audio operates in the professional audio and commercial cinema markets, however this opportunity is within the manufacture’s third, residential ‘Hi-End’ division.
You have a history of outstanding sales experience and exceeding targets. You are fluent in English and enjoy travelling and interacting with others. You are confident with both performance home theatre and hi-fi and you understand the emerging trends of this market. You want to get involved in a dynamic company at the critical time of strong growth.
Trinnov Audio wants to offer the right candidate the responsibility of developing sales for the high end product portfolio (home theatre and hi-fi) for the following territory: Europe and others – TBC.
Under the direction of the CEO, you will be the main contact for our distributors and resellers.
Establish both a long-term sales strategy and short-term sales development strategy.
Manage and develop the distributor/reseller network by doing the following:
- Supervise and support distributors in their daily activity: from pre-sale to after-sale.
- Identify opportunities and share them with distributors. Develop key accounts such as leading integration firms.
- Identification and qualification of new distributors within territory. Open new distribution and renew existing distribution network based on performance.
- Frequent travels across the world (typically 100-120 days a year).
- Organisation of seminars, training and road shows. Support distributors for critical demonstrations and local events.
- Formal quarterly business review of each distributor (turnover, activity of the past quarter, targets for the upcoming quarter).
- Organisation of a yearly distributor seminar.
Marketing and communication in cooperation with the future marketing manager:
- Participation to international tradeshows such as ISE, CEDIA, Munich Hi End Show (booth preparation, schedule meetings, follow up leads).
- Maintenance and evolution of communication medium (website, brochures, banners, advertisements)
- Acquisition of communication content (new products announcement, release note, tips and tricks, user stories, case studies, endorsement) and diffusion in relevant medias (website, print and web magazines, Facebook/Twitter, newsletter).
- Establish yearly marketing and sales budget with the CEO and CFO. Monitor budget execution.
- Supervise quotations, orders, and invoices with the sales assistant.
- Feed the CRM database and the business pipeline.
Interact with tech support and RnD:
- Perform preliminary diagnostic of technical problems and redirect customers to Trinnov tech support.
- Document customers’ needs and new feature requests. Analyse market/ emerging trends.
- Cooperate with other sales managers in charge of other markets and territories, in particular for the corporate communication or cross-market actions.
- Experience managing a dealer or a distributor network.
- Experience selling high technology audio products.
- Relevant experience in home theatre and/or hi-fi
- Good understanding of AV technology integration.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (including phone calls).
- Ease with standard sales tools (ERP, CRM, Word, Excel, Internet)
- Passionate about high quality audio
- Professional conscience, organisation, perseverance and service-oriented mind-set.
- Taste for travel (typically 100-120 days per year); Ease in a multicultural environment.
- Autonomy, responsiveness, skills for prioritising and multitasking.
- Team player, corporate spirit, consensus-building.
Contract type: Full time; employment if in France (‘CDI’ type). To be discussed if abroad.
Compensation: To be discussed.
Location: Trinnov Audio, 5 rue Edmond Michelet, 93360 Neuilly-Plaisance, France.
Contact: Claire Paris – 01 47 06 61 37 – firstname.lastname@example.org.